March Events on the Trail
Kevin & Tony had a great time chatting about the Ultimate Tasting Experience, the Gunpowder Wine Trail, and Maryland Wine Month with Midday Maryland on the March 1, 2019.
March is Maryland Wine Month- Celebrate by drinking locally on the Gunpowder Wine Trail with the Ultimate Tasting Experience.
The Gunpowder Wine Trail runs from Northern Baltimore County through the countryside of Harford County and the city of Harve de Grace, at the mouth of the Susquehanna. Along the trail, you’ll find points of interests like Kilgore Falls and Rocks State Park, farms and creameries with handmade ice creams and cheeses to compliment Gunpowder Trail wines. Restaurants abound with a range of choices and visitors often extend their stay at one of the many bed & breakfasts, inns or hotels along the way.
The Ultimate Tasting Experience includes:
- A tasting for 2 at each of the 4 member wineries
- Select 6 wines of your choice at each winery to sample
- 10% off 3 or more bottles at each winery
Upgrade to a VIP tasting for $35
- A tasting for 2 at each of the 4 member wineries.
- Select 6 wines of your choice and 2 Winemaker's Select wines at each winery to sample
- 15% off 3 or more bottles at each winery
- Receive 2 Gunpowder Wine Trail crystal wine glass.
This glass is specifically designed to enhance your wine tasting experience and amplify the flavor and aroma of wine.
* This Tasting Experience is valid for the entire month of March. Visit all 4 wineries in 1 weekend or take your time and visit one per weekend, the choice is yours.
* The times listed for this event are subject to the actual operating hours of each winery. Please check each winery's hours of operation before visiting.
Experience Maryland wine along the Gunpowder Wine Trail, tickets available now.
Take the Weekend to Taste!
Make the Ultimate Tasting Experience a weekend event. Check out what places AirBNB has to offer in the area.
May Events on the Trail
On May 4, 11-5 PM Royal Rabbit Vineyards will host a Spring May Day Event.
Original ancient and natural music will be provided by The Big Whimsy.
There will be Dancing a Maypole and have a variety of activities and games including:
- Bocce & Corn Hole
- Classic/ancient gallic games like a Caber toss, a stone throw and a 3-legged race.
- Rumor has it there may even be GIANTS walking among us!
So bring your chairs or a blanket and enjoy a classic celebration of spring amidst our growing grapes.
Please follow the link to find out more information and to purchase tickets for upcoming wine trail events!